The goal of In Home Services is to provide needed supportive services to individuals which will enable them to remain in their home for as long as possible.
In Home Aide Services provides home management/and or personal care services to eligible persons.
Services for Adults currently has a waiting list for In Home Aide service.
Inhome Aide Services include
- Social Worker assessment
- Development of a service plan which identifies needed services
- Arrangement of services to be provided by Aides employed by various community agencies
- Monitoring of service delivery
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you or someone you know is interested in the program, call 250-5814 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to make a referral or inquire about services.
How are services paid for?
- Home and Community Care Block Grant
- State In Home and County Funds
- Client Cost Sharing Contributions
Director-Council on Aging