- 75 person meeting room available for community groups
- Hispanic outreach center
- West Asheville History project, including archives and model oral history program;
- Border garden with perennial flowers
- Strong video collection; magazine lounge
- Computer study area
- Toddler and story times with strong music component
- Bi-lingual staff members
- Branch newsletter
- Adult programming with strong literary and regional culture components
- 1-240 to exit 3
- 1.5 mi. west on 19/23 to Haywood Rd. on left
- 3 blocks to library on the left
The West Asheville Library are routes number 1 and 41.
The West Asheville Library is on Haywood Road between the police station and the West Asheville Baptist Church.