This news item expired on Saturday, December 31, 2011 so the information below could be outdated or incorrect.
It may not quite be election time yet, but it's time to make sure you are registered, or to make any address changes on your registration.
Find out the answers to the following voter registration questions in the Registering to Vote Section of the website:
- Am I already registered to vote in NC?
- Who can or who needs to register to vote?
- What are voter identification requirements?
- How do I and where can I register to vote?
- How do I change my voter registration?
- What are the deadlines to register to vote?
- When will I get my voter registration card?
For more information you can call the Board of Elections at 250-4200.