Parks Greenways & Recreation Board
The Parks, Greenways & Recreation Advisory Board is an organization with the purpose to promote advise and assist the Recreation Services Department.
Updated listing of Advisory Committee Members coming soon
Board functions include but are not limited to:
- Assist with communicating plans, goals, and purpose to the public, government officials and other individuals and agencies.
- Assist with the development of new funding sources for the department.
- Assist with the development of long range planning for programs and facilities.
- Promote community awareness.
- Oversee community grant process. Review and make recommendations of proposed community projects as outlined in the procedural policy.
- Assist other recognized advisory groups within the department as requested.
5:00 p.m. 2nd Wednesday of each month
Contact a Member
Phone: (828) 250-4260
Mail: 59 Woodfin Place, Asheville, NC 28801